Apply to be on a Production Team
HillsMTC produce two shows per year, and we invite new and existing members of our family to join us in a production team role.
We are community theatre and our aim is to provide opportunities for people to learn about and be involved in all aspects of theatre/stagecraft, including directing, and choreography.
If you are interested in applying for a production team position, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your submission.
Currently seeking expressions of interest for the following shows
2020 Season 1 - High School Musical - On Stage
Seeking Director, Choreographer, Musical Director. Shows Jun/Jul 2020
2020 Season 2 - The Sound Of Music
Seeking Director, Choreographer, Musical Director
2021 Season 1 & 2
Seeking Show Submissions, Director, Choreographer, Musical Director. Shows Nov 2020
We welcome you to send us your application to direct the show. Please find below some guidelines for your reference, to include in your application:
To assist with your submission, here are some points to get your started.
- Are you applying for a specific show - Eg: Is it an already scheduled show, or is this a submission for a new show.
- Which position are you interested in - Director, Musical Director, Choreographer
- What is your vision for the show (how you will bring the show to life on stage, how it will all come together including stage, set, costume, dance)
- Tell us about your management style - how you will manage the cast to bring your vision to life
- What are your qualifications and/or experience in directing/performing/musical theatre
- If applicable, who will assist you / who you might bring on board (if you have a Musical Director/choreographer in mind)
Also, please note that:
- The performance dates are set by the committee (there will be 6 shows per season)
- Rehearsals/Auditions are held at Building 30, Balcombe Heights Estate in Baulkham Hills and days/dates are flexible
- The show will be held at Model Farms High School in Baulkham Hills
- Fundraising is well established to assist (run by committee)
- Committee have solid partnerships with Light and Sound contractors