Where are we ?
Located at Building 30, Balcombe Heights Estate, Baulkham Hills, NSW
Hills Musical Theatre Company Inc, established as The Hills Musical Society Inc in 1972, has been providing quality community theatre in the Hills District of New South Wales for over 40 years.
Located in the heart of the Hills, we produce two major musical productions each year, the first around May/June and the second around October/November. Membership is open to anyone 16 years and over.
We provide an opportunity for people to learn about the theatre and stagecraft by participating in all aspects of production, from singing, acting and dancing on stage to set construction, lighting, sound and costumes. We also provide opportunity for people interested in directing, musical directing and choreography.
SEND US SOMETHING:
PO Box 820, Winston Hills. NSW. 2153
0420 608 110
The Hills Musical Theatre Company is run by a team of volunteers that work to bring exciting community theatre to the Hills District. Each year at the AGM, members can be nominated for, and accept positions in the committee.
The current Hills MTC committee members are
- President – Jonathan Barons
- Vice President – Anthony Sarkis
- Treasurer – Lynne Sutcliffe
- Secretary – Linda Laoulach
- Ticket Secretary (assistant secretary) – Gai Reckless
- Publicity Officer – Anthony Sarkis
- Wardrobe Controller – Rachel Pirovic-Moss
- General Member – Suzi Archer
- Technical Controller – Vacant
- Front of House – Vacant
- Social Convener/Fundraising – Vacant
- General Member – Vacant