Where are we ?
Located at Building 30, Balcombe Heights Estate, Baulkham Hills, NSW
Hills Musical Theatre Company Inc, established as The Hills Musical Society Inc in 1972, has been providing quality community theatre in the Hills District of New South Wales for over 40 years.
Located in the heart of the Hills, we produce two major musical productions each year, the first around May/June and the second around October/November. Membership is open to anyone 16 years and over.
We provide an opportunity for people to learn about the theatre and stagecraft by participating in all aspects of production, from singing, acting and dancing on stage to set construction, lighting, sound and costumes. We also provide opportunity for people interested in directing, musical directing and choreography.
SEND US SOMETHING:
PO Box 820, Winston Hills. NSW. 2153
0420 608 110
The Hills Musical Theatre Company is run by a team of volunteers that work to bring exciting community theatre to the Hills District. Each year at the AGM, members are nominated for, and accept positions in the committee. Remaining vacancies can be filled as the year progresses.
The current Hills MTC committee members are
- President – Jonathan Barons
- Vice President – Vacant
- Treasurer – Lynne Sutcliffe
- Secretary – Suzi Archer
- Ticket Secretary (assistant secretary) – Gai Reckless
- Publicity Officer – Vacant
- Wardrobe Controller – Meltem Idrisoglu
- Properties and Facilities Controller – Keith Macbeth
- Front of House – Sally Brown
- Social Convener/Fundraising – Kylie Aouchan
- General Member – Cathlyn-Rose McKellar
- General Member – Linda Laoulach
If you are interested in joining our committee, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will let you know when our next monthly meeting is being held.